Flat Cat putter grip - Svelt, Standard or Fat
The Flat Cat was designed to place your palms parallel with your putter face. This is done with each side of the grip being flat.
They are made from a lightweight polyurethane compound to produce a soft feel.
The revolutionary FLAT CAT® putter grip puts the face of the putter in the palm of your hand. Each side of the FLAT CAT® grip is in a parallel plane with the putter face, promoting more fluid, consistent accurate putting.
- Unique and proprietary shape immediately improves putting consistency and accuracy
- The innovative FLAT1™ design squares the handle to the putter face and provides TRU-alignment to the intended target line
- Featuring the Easy-Glide™ cone for effortless removal from a player's bag
- Made from a lightweight polyurethane compound for a light and comfortable grip feel
- Outstanding performance during humid and wet conditions Comfortable and lighter-traction surface pattern provides the ideal putter grip texture density
- Svelt 1.23 (31 mm)
- Standard 1.37 in (35 mm)
- Fat 1.5 in (38 mm)
- Svelt 52 gm
- Standard 68 gm
- Fat 81 gm